Superinsulation Installation Services
- Foamed-in-Place (Injected)
- Spritz Sealant
FOAM-TECH also installs:
- Air barriers
- Moisture retarders
- Fire barriers
- Sound control barriers
Cost Estimating and Price Quotes
FOAM-TECH project managers will provide a free estimate for prospective clients. For an accurate estimate we would need the following information:
- Your contact information and the names of contractors and architects involved in the project.
- Architectural drawings, sketches, photos, square feet and the completed project questionnaire.
- Project location and access conditions.
Visit the Contact Us page for our telephone number or complete the project information form and email us your basic project information.
Professional Project Managers and Technicians
FOAM-TECH project managers and technicians are knowledgeable about:
- Superinsulation installation technology.
- Building envelope theory.
- Diagnostics and quality assurance testing techniques.
- Contemporary and historical construction techniques.
- Building codes related to building envelopes.
Quality Assurance Testing
In addition to our technical installation expertise, FOAM-TECH has implemented
the use of in-house diagnostic and quality assurance capabilities. The use of infrared, pressurized air-leakage, and other test equipment sets us apart from conventional
insulation contractors as well as other polyurethane contractors. This equipment gives us the ability to diagnose existing problems, quality assure our installations as the work is being
done, and verify and quantify the quality of our installations. The best materials and experienced technicians cannot guarantee that the insulation process will be successful;
however, our testing does assure success and the performance of the thermal envelope.